|Suitable For||:||Family, Children|
|Trip Theme||:||Adventure, Culture, History|
Koh Yao Yai (Big long Island) and Koh Yao Noi (Little long Island) are two long Islands of Koh Yao archipelago of Phang Nga province nearer Phuket province. Koh Yao Noi is an island of 4500 people who are mostly Sunni Muslims and most cordial. However, you can find this place as a piece of breezing paradise for your journey on the Andaman Sea.
June Bahtra – Phang Nga Bay Tour
- 07:30: Pick up from the hotel and taken to the Yacht Haven Marina pier
- 08:30: Depart from the pier. Enjoy breath-taking views as you cruise to Phang Nga Bay.
You will later take a long tail boat to visit the Grotto cave, the mangrove delta.
Sea Gypsy village, and Jame Bond Island.
- 01:00: For lunch, you will be offered a delicious Thai buffet onboard. You will get an opportunity to swim in the ocean at a nearby island or relax at your leisure.
- 04:00: Arrive back to Yacht Haven Marina and transfer back to your hotel.
Arrive at the hotel approximately 5:30 pm.
- Free flow soft drink, Tea/ Coffee on board
- Transfer from/ to hotel and pier of Yacht Heaven
- Thai lunch on board – a long tail boat ride
- National park entrance fee
- Local guides escort:
- National Park fees
- – German/ English speaking guide: Wed, Fri & Sun
- – French / English speaking guide: Mon, Tue & Sat
*For safety reason according to weather conditions, the program could be amended without prior notice.
Package does not include:
- Snacks & meals outside the mentioned program
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bellboy and guide
- Between 4 yrs – 14 yrs.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|1 day||3,700 THB||2,700 THB|