PADI Discover Scuba Diver Course, a subset of PADI Open Water Diver course, is perfectly suited if you never took a dive or don’t have much time for diving. It will materialise your scuba diving dream. It is also an intermediate step of acquiring a PADI Open Water Diver course taken in a day.
Overview of PADI Discover Scuba Diver Course 1 Day
Be excited! You’ll have experience of amusing dive accompanied by a well-trained instructor after the basic theory and practice session in pool or pool-like water.
You will enjoy a full day scuba diving voyage by one of Phuket’s best vessels for 2 dives.
This itinerary is for general information but it may change depending on boat schedules.
- 07.30 a.m : Pick up from hotel.
- 08.15 a.m : Arrive at Chalong Bay, and during the journey to the dive site you will attend a briefing on basic dive theory
- 10.30 a.m : Your first dive with instructor
- 12.00 a.m : You’ll take lunch on board
- 01.00 p.m : Your second dive with instructor
- 03.30 p.m : Arrive at Chalong Bay
- 04.30 p.m : Return to hotel
- Transfer from hotel in Kata, Karon and Patong Beach (Other areas extra charge) to the diving school or diving vessel,
- 2 Ocean Dives (1 boat trips)
- 5-Star IDC Dive Centre
- PADI trained and certified instructors
- Instruction available in English, other language available on request
- Small classes for maximum instructor – student contact
- Use of top quality diving equipment for the course duration
- Light breakfast, lunch, fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water during the boat trip
Package does not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare,
- Hotel accommodation (can be organized by us, just contact us in advanced),
- minimum age: 10 yrs
- A completed and signed Discover Scuba Diving brochure
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children *|
|01 Sept 2016||30 Sept 2017||1 day||5150.00 THB||1731.00 THB|