Scuba diving profession is an interesting course that provides you enjoyment of exploration. PADI Divemaster Course opens the opportunity to build your career as a scuba diver. Though the exact timeline is difficult to mention to complete this course, it will depend on students’ progress and how well students follow the diving guidelines.
Overview of PADI Divemaster
This course is designed for the divers who will gain practical experience dealing with customers and guest.
Divemaster course includes three (3) steps to complete.
- Waterman ship, stamina and skills assessment
400 m swim
15 minutes float/tread
800 m snorkel swim
100 m tired diver tow
General diving skills
Diving skills and environment
Supervising students in training
Dive management and control
Emergency assistance plan for Diving emergencies in the local area
Mapping a local open water site
This course will give you the opportunity to work as a practical assistant diver or supervisor during open water training or diving activities. Also, you can work as an underwater guide in our dive centre. Just enrol as a divemaster learner and observe daily activities at our dive centre.
This Divemaster course is related to practical activities of diving that will require physical skill to learn.
- Transfer from hotel in Kata, Karon and Patong Beach (Other areas extra charge) to the diving school or diving vessel,
- Ocean Dives on board of daily diving trips
- 5-Star IDC Dive Centre
- PADI trained and certified instructors
- Instruction available in English, other language available on request
- Small classes for maximum instructor – student contact
- Air conditioned classroom with full video presentation
- Light breakfast, lunch, fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water during the boat trip
Prices do not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare,
- Hotel accommodation (can be organized by us, just contact us in advanced),
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- PADI Material & Certification fee
Children Policy / Course prerequisites:
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|01 Sept 2016||30 Sept 2017||3 + weeks||34900.00 THB||1738.00 THB|