Discover the world-famous diving spots of Similan Islands situated 85 km north-west of Phuket and 65 km west of Khao Lak area for exciting activities. If you are a diving lover, you should take the opportunity to explore the underwater world of the Andaman Sea.
Overview of Similan Island, Richelieu Rock – 6 days Safari
The places of Similan Islands are calling you with all their sublime beauty and romance to make your holiday incredibly memorable. You will make an adventure on board of MV Deep Andaman Queen to discover the fantastic diving spots of Similan Islands including Richilieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachachi & the most interesting southern island.
Going on this tour, you’ll experience some unforgettable events to share with your dearest persons.
Day 1: departure
- Get picked up from your hotels /diveshops around Phuket, Khoa Lak and Phuket airport between 15.00 to 16.00 hrs, and be transferred to pier of Tablamu where MV Deep Andaman Queen waits for you.
- Board on MV Deep Andaman Queen and check in cabin. Assemble all equipment and you’ll be provided dinner after board briefing. The remaining part of the evening you are free at overnight cruise to the Similan Island.
Day 2-5: Similan Island, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai & Richelieu Rock
You’ll get ready for a check dive followed by more fantastic dives around the world-famous Similan Island after briefing about dive & safety. You will very funnily observe Mantas and whale Shark while diving around Koh Bon and Koh Tachachi and enjoy amusing dives between the hard and soft corals around Richilieu Rock. If you visit Island No 4 you’ll find a place with a wonderful white sandy beach to be enjoyed. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner will be served.
Day 6: Koh Bon
You’ll reach the Pier in Taplamu after taking an early morning dive around Koh Bon Island and (If possible to take a dive at the Boon Sung Wreck). You’ll depart about 15:00-15:30hrs. Between 16:00 -18:30 hrs, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Phuket, Airport or Khao Lak Area.
Note: Schedule and Itinerary depends on the weather conditions, the discretion of the Cruise Director and Captain as well as on currents, dive sites activities, light, objective, sailing times etc.
The spots are available but not guaranteed.
Transfers to and from MV Deep Andaman Queen within Phuket Island and Khao Lak (by our schedule and time table only ****), 8 nights’ accommodation in shared cabin, all meals (breakfast lunch, dinner), refreshments such as tea, coffee, fresh water & juice, soft drinks, Fresh fruits, snacks & yoghurt, Bathroom Set: Towels, Shampoo- Shower gel & Lotion, tanks, weights and weight belts, professional Tour leader, Divemaster and Instructor, guest’s insurance, (Total of 16 dives)
*** Travel Insurance
Get your Travel Insurance with a worldwide coverage. No matter from which country you are. Just follow the link HERE to your insurance package. Buy, extend and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Prices not included:
Any international or domestic airfare, transfers outside Phuket & Khao Lak to and from the boat, National Marine Park fee* (payable on board), rental diving equipment, Nitrox, PADI / SSI Diving courses, alcoholic beverages, wine, Tip, diving insurance** or travel insurance***
Please book in advance if you need to rent a diving computer or underwater camera.
**** PICK-UP TIMES for Similan and Burma Trips
Pick-up Location Time
- Chalong Bay 15:00
- Rawai Beach Area 15:15 – 15:25
- Kata Beach 15:45 – 16:10
- Karon Beach 16:20 – 16:45
- Patong Beach 17:00 – 17:30
- Phuket Town 16:00 – 16:30
- Kamala/Surin Beach 17:45 – 18:00
- Phuket International Airport 18:00-18:30
- Khao Lak area 18:00-18:30
* Similan & Surin National Park Fees
- 500 Baht for entry into the Similans or Surin (divers and non-divers) plus…
- 200 Baht per diver per day
Example for above trip:
Entry fee for Similan 500 THB + Surin 500 THB = 1.000 THB
Diving Fee for 4 days: 4 x 200 THB = 800 THB
Total (payable on board) 1.800 THB
Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.** Diving Insurance
There are too option if you do not have any diving insurance yet:
1) If you are a European Citizen: You can get your diving insurance directly online with Aqua Med. Just follow HERE and enter all your details, you will get an confirmation within 24hrs.
2) For outside Europe Citizen you are able to visit the Webpage of DAN to apply for your diving insurance: http://diversalertnetwork.org/
MV Deep Andaman Queen is also available for liveaboard charter; please contact us for more details to make your scuba vacation special for you and your friends.
|Departure||Arrival||Days/ nights||Master Cabin||Deluxe Double||Standard Cabin|
|24.12.2016||29.12.2016||6 / 5||63250.00 THB||55000.00 THB||48125.00 THB|
|30.12.2016||04.01.2017||6 / 5||63250.00 THB||55000.00 THB||48125.00 THB|