If you desire to discover the underwater world and be lost in the realm of diving, then Similan and Surin Islands are your first choice. These islands will absolutely materialize your dream to dive.
Overview of Similan Island, Richelieu Rock – 7 days Safari
To have an amazing diving experience around the world-famous Similan and Surin islands, we are offering you cruise tour that guarantees diving and exploring the underwater world in a fantastic way. You will arrive at these islands including amusing apex Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon & Koh Tachai by the luxury SY Diva Andaman to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Andaman Sea.
Day 1: departure
- Get picked up from your hotels/airport within Phuket and be transferred to Chalong.
- Between 16:00- 18:00 hrs, you will meet at Chalong Pier in Phuket.
- You’ll be served welcome drink and check in on board.
- When SY Diva Andaman will start for the South part of the Similar Islands, listen to Safety and Trip Briefing followed by dinner.
Day 2: Similan Island
- Between 07:00 -12:00hrs, you will be served breakfast on board and take 2 dives around the Southern Part of the Similan Island.
- Between 12:00-14:00hrs, lunch will be served while sailing for the Central Similans.
- Between 14:00 -20:00hrs, take 2 dives around the Similan Island.
- Between 20:00-22:00hrs, dinner will be served.
Day 3: Similan Island
- Between 07:00-12:00hrs, Breakfast will be served and make 2 dives around the Similan Island.
- Between 12:00 -14:00hr, lunch will be served on board.
- Between 14:00-20:00hrs, taking 2 dives around the Similan Island.
- Between 20:00-22:00hrs, dinner will be served on board while sailing for the North of Similan.
Day 4: Similan Island
- Between 07:00 -12:00hrs, you will be served Breakfast and make 2 dives around the Northern island of the Similan Chain.
- Between 12:00 -14:00hrs, lunch will be served on board.
- Between 14:00-20:00hrs, taking 2 dives around the Similan Island. Between 14:00-20:00hrs, doing 2 dives around the Similan Island.
Day 5: Koh Bon – Koh Tachai
- Between 07:00-12:00hrs, you will be served breakfast and take 2 dives around Koh bon
- Between 12:00 -14:00hrs, lunch will be served while sailing for Koh Tachai.
- Between 14:00 -20:00hrs, taking 2 dives around Koh Tachai.
- Between 20:00-22:00hrs, dinner will be served while sailing for Richelieu Rock (or Boonsoon Wreck).
Day 6: Richelieu Rock (or Boonsoon Wreck)
- Between 07:00 -12:00hrs (07:00 am-12:00pm) you will be served Breakfast and take 2 dives around Richelieu Rock (or Boonsoon Wreck ).
- Between 12:00 -14:00hrs, lunch will be served.
- Between 14:00 -20:00hrs, taking 1 dive around Richelieu Rock (or Boonsoon Wreck).
- Between 20:00-22:00hrs, dinner will be served on board while sailing back to Phuket (Pier Chalong ).
Day 7: Embark
- At 07.00 waking up by a call, early breakfast will be served and get ready for check out.
- At 09.00 embark SY Diva Andaman at the pier in Chalong.
Note: Schedule and Itinerary depends on the weather conditions, the discretion of the Cruise Director and Captain as well as on currents, dive sites activities , light , objective , sailing times etc.
The spots are available but not guaranteed.
Transfers to and from MV Deep Andaman Queen within Phuket Island and Khao Lak (by our schedule and time table only ****), 8 nights’ accommodation in shared cabin, all meals (breakfast lunch, dinner), refreshments such as tea, coffee, fresh water & juice, soft drinks, Fresh fruits, snacks & yoghurt, Bathroom Set: Towels, Shampoo- Shower gel & Lotion, tanks, weights and weight belts, professional Tour leader, Divemaster and Instructor, guest’s insurance, (Total of 16 dives)
*** Travel Insurance
Get your Travel Insurance with a worldwide coverage. No matter from which country you are. Just follow the link HERE to your insurance package. Buy, extend and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Prices not included:
Any international or domestic airfare, transfers outside Phuket & Khao Lak to and from the boat, National Marine Park fee* (payable on board), rental diving equipment, Nitrox, PADI / SSI Diving courses, alcoholic beverages, wine, Tip, diving insurance** or travel insurance***
Please book in advance if you need to rent a diving computer or underwater camera.
**** PICK-UP TIMES for Similan and Burma Trips
Pick-up Location Time
- Chalong Bay 15:00
- Rawai Beach Area 15:15 – 15:25
- Kata Beach 15:45 – 16:10
- Karon Beach 16:20 – 16:45
- Patong Beach 17:00 – 17:30
- Phuket Town 16:00 – 16:30
- Kamala/Surin Beach 17:45 – 18:00
- Phuket International Airport 18:00-18:30
- Khao Lak area 18:00-18:30
* Similan & Surin National Park Fees
- 500 Baht for entry into the Similans or Surin (divers and non-divers) plus…
- 200 Baht per diver per day
Example for above trip:
Entry fee for Similan 500 THB + Surin 500 THB = 1.000 THB
Diving Fee for 4 days: 4 x 200 THB = 800 THB
Total (payable on board) 1.800 THB
Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.** Diving Insurance
There are too option if you do not have any diving insurance yet:
1) If you are a European Citizen: You can get your diving insurance directly online with Aqua Med. Just follow HERE and enter all your details, you will get an confirmation within 24hrs.
2) For outside Europe Citizen you are able to visit the Webpage of DAN to apply for your diving insurance: http://diversalertnetwork.org/
MV Deep Andaman Queen is also available for liveaboard charter; please contact us for more details to make your scuba vacation special for you and your friends.
|Departure||Arrival||Days/ nights||Master Cabin||Deluxe Double||Standard Cabin|
|24.12.2016||29.12.2016||6 / 5||63250.00 THB||55000.00 THB||48125.00 THB|
|30.12.2016||04.01.2017||6 / 5||63250.00 THB||55000.00 THB||48125.00 THB|