|Trip type||:||Discovering & Scuba Diving|
|Depart from||:||Chalong Pier, Phuket|
|Destinations||:||Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock,Boonsung Wreck|
|Depart time||:||19.00-20.00 hrs|
|Suitable for||:||Scuba Divers, visitors|
|Trip theme||:||Underwater Activities in Andaman|
Cruise to the northern Andaman Sea from Phuket and explore the underwater beauty of Koh Similan, Koh Bon, and Koh Tachai. Discover the amazing diving points around those islands including famous Richelieu Rock. The 7-day tour by luxury Liveaboard SY Diva Andaman will bring you exhilarating enjoyment.
Overview of Similan – Richelieu Rock – 7 days Safari by SY Diva Andaman
Day 1: Departure
- Pick up from your hotel / airport in Phuket and transfer you between 16.00 – 18.00 hrs to Chalong Pier, Phuket.
- We will provide you welcome drink and check in on board.
- Listen to briefing carefully about safety matters and itinerary.
Day 2: Similan Island
- 07.00 – 12.00 Take your onboard breakfast and start the morning with diving. Perform 2 dives around the southern part of the Similan Island.
- 12.00 – 14.00 Onboard Lunch will be served to you while cruising to the Central Similan Islands
- 14.00 – 20.00 Explore 2 diving spots around the Similan Islands.
- 20.00 – 22.00 Onboard Dinner will be served. Stay overnight at Similan Islands.
Day 3: Similan Island
- 07.00 – 12.00 Start your morning with diving and take your breakfast.
- 12.00 – 14.00 We will provide Lunch to you.
- 14.00 – 20.00 After taking lunch, perform 2 dives around the Similan Islands.
- 20.00 – 22.00 Onboard Dinner while cruising to the North of Similan.
Day 4: Similan Island
- 07.00 – 12.00 Have your breakfast and take 2 dives around the northern island of the Similan Chain.
- 12.00 – 14.00 We will provide you onboard Lunch.
- 14.00 – 20.00 Take last 2 dives around Similan Islands.
- 20.00 – 22.00 On Board dinner will be served while cruising to Koh Bon.
Day 5: Koh Bon – Koh Tachai
- 07.00 – 12.00 Start your morning with diving. Perform 2 dives around Koh Bon.
- 12.00 – 14.00 Lunch on board while cruising to Koh Tachai.
- 14.00 – 20.00 Two (2) dives around Koh Tachai.
- 20.00 – 22.00 have your dinner on board while cruising to Richelieu Rock (or Boonsoon Wreck).
Day 6: Richelieu Rock (or Boonsoon Wreck)
- 07.00 – 12.00 Breakfast on Board – 2 dives around Richelieu Rock (or Boonsoon Wreck).
- 12.00 – 14.00 Lunch on board around this area.
- 14.00 – 18.00 Take 1 dive around Richelieu Rock (or Boon soon Wreck).
- 18.00 – 06.00 Take your dinner while sailing back to Phuket (Pier Chalong).
Day 7: Embark
- 07.00 Wake up call, early breakfast on board and getting ready for checkout.
- 09.00 Disembark SY Diva Andaman at the pier in Chalong.
Note: Schedule and Itinerary depending on the weather conditions and the discretion of the Cruise Director and Captain and depends on currents, dive sites activities, light, objective, sailing time etc. The spots are possible, but not guaranteed.
Transfer from / to your hotel / airport within Phuket. Full board accommodation, all meals served onboard including snacks, drinking water, tea, fresh coffee and soft drinks, towels, dinghy for onshore exploration and pick ups, tanks, weights and weight belts, professional english speaking Tour leader, Divemaster and Instructor, guest’s insurance, 19 dives
Prices not included:
Any international or domestic airfare, National Marine Park fee* (payable on board), rental diving equipment, Nitrox, PADI / SSI Diving courses, alcoholic beverages (Note: please note that iva Andaman is charging corkage fee of 300THB per bottle alcohol), Tip, diving insurance** or travel insurance***
Please book in advance if you need to rent a diving computer or underwater camera.
* Similan & Surin National Park Fees
- 500 Baht for entry into the Similans or Surin (divers and non-divers) plus…
- 200 Baht per diver per day
Example for above trip:Entry fee for Similan 500 THB + Surin 500 THB = 1.000 THBDiving Fee for 5 days: 5 x 200 THB = 1.000 THBTotal (payable on board) 2.000 THB
Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.
** Diving Insurance
There are too option if you do not have any diving insurance yet:1) If you are a European Citizen: You can get your diving insurance directly online with Aqua Med. Just follow HERE and enter all your details, you will get an confirmation within 24hrs.2) For outside Europe Citizen you are able to visit the Webpage of DAN to apply for your diving insurance: http://diversalertnetwork.org/
*** Travel Insurance
Get your Travel Insurance with a worldwide coverage. No matter from which country you are. Just follow the link HERE to your insurance package. Buy, extend and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
SY Diva Andaman is also available for liveaboard charter; please contact us for more details to make your scuba vacation special for you and your friends.
|Departure||Arrival||Days/ nights||Deluxe Double|
|03.04.2016||09.04.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|10.04.2016||16.04.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|16.10.2016||22.10.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|23.10.2016||29.10.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|30.10.2016||05.11.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|13.11.2016||19.11.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|13.11.2016||17.11.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|20.11.2016||26.11.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|27.11.2016||03.12.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|11.12.2016||17.12.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|18.12.2016||24.12.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|25.12.2016||31.12.2016||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|08.01.2017||14.01.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|15.01.2017||21.01.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|22.01.2017||28.01.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|29.01.2017||04.02.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|12.02.2017||18.02.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|19.02.2017||25.02.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|26.02.2017||04.03.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|12.03.2017||18.03.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|19.03.2017||25.03.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|26.03.2017||01.04.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
|09.04.2017||15.04.2017||7 / 6||82044.90 THB|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice