You will never forget the moment of the slow sinking sun below the horizon of the Andaman Sea and the appearance of the sky in the evening at Phang Nga Bay. If you visit Phuket, you should not miss the panoramic beauty of sunset around Phang Nga Bay by a traditional junk-rigged schooner.
Just step on ‘June Bathra’ and enjoy the unforgettable outstanding view of the archipelago of Phang Nga.
Overview of Sunset Cruise at Phang Nga Bay
We will provide you ‘Hotel – Pier Yacht Haven– Hotel’ transfer service by an air-con licensed mini-bus. Your tour will launch approximately at 16.00. Our English guide will always be with you and help you to recognize the place and its specialities.
Get aboard ‘June Bathra’ and cruise through ‘Ko Lawa’ for an extraordinary sunset over Phang Nga Bay. Enjoy the panoramic view and the moments of the evening turning into dusk around Phang Nga.
A gourmet buffet dinner will be served to you before cruise back to ‘Yacht Haven Marina’.
You will return to your hotel with lots of captured memories approximately at 21.30.
- Joining up transfer by an air-con licensed mini-bus from Hotel – Pier – Hotel
- English speaking guides during whole roundtrip (Other languages on request)
- Welcome drink upon arrival aboard
- Thai buffet dinner aboard with tea and coffee
- Soft drinks, drinking water, fruits and nuts
Package does not include:
- Drinks, snacks & meals outside the mentioned program
- Alcoholic beverage (available at extra cost) aboard
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bellboy and guide
- Infants under 2 yrs: FOC
- Children under 12 yrs: discounted price as mentioned below
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|01 Sept 2016||30 Sept 2017||1/2 day||2500.00 THB||1800.00 THB|