This is an eco-friendly discovery excursion which combines White Water Rafting and Elephant Trekking. Start the journey to the biome of Song Phreak, Sub-District of Phang Nga to enjoy the long haul of Water Rafting and Elephant Trekking from another side.
Song Phreak is situated in the high landscape between Kratha Kwum and Khao Hra Sung Mountain. It’s an attractive natural watershed from where you can start rafting activities.
Overview of White water rafting and Elephant Trekking
After picking you accompanied by our local English speaking guide from your hotel (around Phuket), we will go to Phang Nga Province by air-con licensed mini-bus. Take a short stopover at monkey cave to enjoy feeding monkeys. Continue your journey to the jungle campaign at Song-Phraek. Take rest for a while and tea/coffee will be served upon your request.
After this excited tour, savour your delicious Thai lunch. Kick up your heels for exploring the tropical rainforest of Song Phraek through Elephant Trekking which is a short haul for 1 hour.
Return to the camp and join in hotel transfer to return to Phuket via air-conditioned mini-van. You will arrive at your hotel about 17.30.
Age & health Requirements on rafting: It is important to ensure that guests are in good health and in good condition and fit enough to enjoy this activity. Children aged between 6 – 12 years can join programmed rafting and elephant trekking when accompanied by both parents. Children over 12 years but under16 years should not be attend the rafting part on their own.
- Join in transfer in an air-con licensed mini-bus from hotel/ villa in Phuket ( Patong, Karon and Kata) – Phang Nga – hotel
- English speaking guide (Other languages on request)
- 1 set lunch – Thai food
- Safety and paddle briefing at river base
- Experience guides on each raft
- Life guards standing by for any difficult or dangerous parts
- All necessary equipment for a safe and exciting adventure
- Elephant Trekking – 1 hrs
- Insurance (Thai standard)
Package does not include:
- Transfers from Phuket (Naiharn, Rawai, Cape Panwa,) can be organised with surcharge
- Soft drinks, snacks & meals outside the mentioned program
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bellboy and guide
- Between 12 yrs – 16 yrs.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|01 Sept 2016||30 Sept 2017||1 day||3550.00 THB||3000.00 THB|